Last night the first semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 was held. In a spectacular show, hosted by the Austrian broadcaster ORF, ten acts qualified for the Grand Final of coming Saturday. Some sang incredibly out of tune others sang perfectly. Some performed amazing ballads others performed catchy up-tempo songs.
The running order
The running order of the first semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 was:
- Eduard Romanyuta – I Want Your Love [Moldova]
- Genealogy – Face the Shadow [Armenia]
- Loïc Nottet – Rhythm Inside [Belgium]
- Trijntje Oosterhuis – Walk Along [The Netherlands]
- Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät – Aina mun pitää [Finland]
- Maria Elena Kyriakou – One Last Breath [Greece]
- Elina Born & Stig Rasta – Goodbye to Yesterday [Estonia]
- Daniel Kajmakoski – Autumn Leaves [F.Y.R. Macedonia]
- Bojana Stamenov – Beauty Never Lies [Serbia]
- Csemer Boglárka (Boggie) – Wars for Nothing [Hungary]
- Uzari & Maimuna – Time [Belarus]
- Polina Gagarina – A Million Voices [Russia]
- Anti Social Media – The Way You Are [Denmark]
- Elhaida Dani – I’m Alive [Albania]
- Voltaj – De la capăt (All Over Again) [Romania]
- Nina Sublatti – Warrior [Georgia]
If you want to refresh your memory you’re able to watch a short recap below.
The ten qualifiers of the first semi-final of Eurovision 2015
During the first semi-final the following countries qualified for the Grand Final (in a random order):
Second semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015
Coming Thursday the second semi-final will be held. In this semi-final 17 acts will compete for the ten remaining spots in the Grand Final of coming Saturday. Besides the qualified countries of the first semi-final Australia, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and The United Kingdom will be taking part in the Grand Final.
You’re still able to vote in for you’re favorite song of the second semi-final here.